Tel: +44(0)20 799 35350 | E-mail:

Corporate Immigration

Sponsor Licence Applications

You’ll usually need a sponsor licence to employ someone to work for you from outside the UK. This includes citizens of the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland who arrived in the UK after 31 December 2020.

This includes unpaid work, like running a charity.

You will not need a licence to sponsor certain groups, for example:

  • Irish citizens
  • those with settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme
  • those with indefinite leave to remain in the UK

Sponsoring someone does not guarantee that they’ll be allowed to come to or stay in the UK.

Other Visas

  • Compliance Management & Auditing Services
  • Intra-Company visa
  • Skilled worker visa
  • Switching/Change of Employment visa
  • Sole Representative Visa



Fields marked with * are mandatory:
Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement  |  Copyright © 2008 by RAS